My favorite childhood dish - Chicken in mild curry sauce

I finally made this - my very favorite dish from my childhood, and still something I request frequently from my mom. I've tried, and failed, before, so I was happy to really re-create it this time. And it couldn't be simpler. Really. Poach a chicken - or a few chicken breasts, that's what I did - and pick off the meat. Make a simple white sauce - butter, milk, flour, some cream if you have it, some concentrated chicken stock - and flavor it with lots of mild curry powder, salt and white pepper. Add the chicken. Serve with rice. 

See? Hardly needs a recipe. But it's so, so good. 

What's your favorite childhood dish?
My favorite childhood dish - Chicken in mild curry sauce My favorite childhood dish - Chicken in mild curry sauce Reviewed by roza matarazzo on 07:38:00 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire

Travel everywhere!